International Tattoo Removal Laser Training
The instructional team at New Look Laser College offers pre-scheduled or custom laser tattoo removal training for international students.
Usually a few times each year – NLLC travels to Europe to train physicians and entrepreneurs interested in entering the tattoo removal industry.
We’ve traveled widely in North America, Europe, Asia, and many other countries.
We love sharing our expertise in laser tattoo removal and enjoy the opportunity to provide this instruction in a student’s own environment.
NLLC Travels to You
In addition to our scheduled courses throughout the year, NLLC offers our custom on-site training program for individual students as well as small or large groups. Whether you are an individual that seeks to enhance your skills or set up a tattoo removal clinic of your own, or you represent an aesthetic or laser clinic that wishes to add laser tattoo removal to your current offerings, New Look Laser College can help.
We invite you to attend this exciting and informative course on laser tattoo removal which incorporates:
- Lecture on: tattoos; laser physics; the history of tattoo removal; laser safety; skin & dermatology; the business of tattoo removal; advertising and marketing
- Workshops on: tattoo removal equipment; tattoo removal protocols and techniques; laser safety; tattoo removal results, side effects, and approaches
- Hands-on practice of: how to operate the equipment; how to conduct a consultation; practice with real patients; how to take care of skin after the procedure
The course will offer didactic instruction as well as hands-on practice with real clients, and provide three certificates to students: Certified Laser Specialist, Advanced Laser Tattoo Removal Training, and Laser Safety Officer.
International Course Registration
Tuition for the scheduled courses is $995 USD per person for European courses. Tuition includes lunch both days, as well as all your course materials and certificates. Contact us for pricing for custom international courses.
To register for an upcoming class, please complete the quick, easy, and secure PayPal process. We will receive an email notifying us of your registration and we will follow-up promptly with a welcome email and provide all the needed information specific to your course.
- MARCH 2015: Copenhagen, Denmark, March 21 – 22
- JUNE 2015: Amsterdam, Netherlands, June 6 – 7
- SEPTEMBER 2015: Copenhagen, Denmark, September 19 -20