Course Registration & Schedule
New Look Laser College offers a 2-day laser tattoo removal training course on our Houston campus as well as in various locations in Europe.
The weekend courses are held from 9am to 5pm on Saturday and Sunday to fit within the busy schedules of physicians and entrepreneurs. The cost of the Houston course is just $995 per person.
For information about custom courses, please click here.
- MAY 2015: Saturday & Sunday, May 23 – 24 … SPOTS AVAILABLE
- JULY 2015: Saturday & Sunday, July 11 – 12 … SPOTS AVAILABLE
- AUGUST 2015: Saturday & Sunday, August 22 – 23 … SPOTS AVAILABLE
- OCTOBER 2015: Saturday & Sunday, October 3 – 4 … SPOTS AVAILABLE
- NOVEMBER 2015: Saturday & Sunday, November 14 – 15 … SPOTS AVAILABLE
- SEPTEMBER 2015: Saturday & Sunday, September 19 – 20 … SPOTS AVAILABLE
Copenhagen training will take place at the Radisson Blue Scandinavia Hotel located at Amager Boulevard 70, 2300 Copenhagen.
- JUNE 2015: Saturday & Sunday, June 6 – 7 … SPOTS AVAILABLE
Amsterdam training will take place at the Radisson Blu Hotel located at Rusland 17, 1012 CK Amsterdam.
1. Choose the date and location you wish to attend within the PayPal menu.
2. Click the “Buy Now” button and you’ll be taken to the PayPal website to process your registration, including the number of attendees.
3. New Look Laser College will promptly to confirm that we’ve received your registration, and provide information regarding course schedule, transportation and lodging, and other preparatory information.
We understand that things come up and plans change. In order to maximize opportunities for training clients to attend the course of their choice, we have the following refund/cancellation policy:
- Full Refund, minus PayPal processing fees – 1 month or more notification of re-schedule/cancellation
- 50% Refund, minus PayPal processing fees – 2 weeks or more notification of re-schedule/cancellation
- 0% Refund – less than 2 weeks notification of re-schedule/cancellation
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about registration, our upcoming schedule, or an alternative payment method.